We are a Grassroots Tea Party Organization
Not Racist, Not Violent, just no longer SILENT
True The Vote
Unfortunately, Americans have lost faith in the integrity of our nation's election results and fraud and law-breaking has become all too common in our electoral system. We hope to change that perception. True the Vote is a citizen-led effort to restore truth, faith, and integrity to our elections. http://www.truethevote.org/
The media win elections for the left. It’s not the left’s competence in office; leftists have demonstrated none. It’s not the left’s ideas; leftist ideas have failed everywhere they have been tried. The left wins for one simple reason: leftists control the information distribution system in the United States. And they use that system to pillory conservatives as heartless bigots intent on harming the poor and targeting minorities.
The media must be destroyed where they stand. That is our mission at Truth Revolt. The goal of TruthRevolt is simple: unmask leftists in the media for who they are, destroy their credibility with the American public, and devastate their funding bases.
TruthRevolt focuses on high-profile media members, and holding them accountable. But TruthRevolt does not stop there. TruthRevolt understands that all politics is local, and therefore looks to fight leftist propaganda at the local level, monitoring local newspapers, television and radio. TruthRevolt also seeks to stop the left dead in its tracks when it comes to training the next generation, our college campuses.
TruthRevolt works to make advertisers and funders aware of the leftist propaganda they sponsor – and bringing social consequences to bear to create pressure on such advertisers and funders.
This will get personal. This will get rough. We’re ready for action.
We need your help, and we want you to get involved -- not just by giving money, but by becoming a TruthRevolt fighter. See our "Join the Fight" page to learn how you can help.
Citizens For Self Governance
The United States of America was created by self-governing citizens. The main purpose of government is to protect the citizen’s natural rights to Life, Liberty and Property. The federal government should only act where we, the people, have intentionally granted authority. Self-governance ensures that citizens control the selection and accountability of elected officials and governmental administrations. See more at: http://selfgovern.com/
Operation American Spring
May 16th, 2014
Click here for details..
The Latest on the Amnesty Bill...IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO CONTACT THEM!
Erick Erickson of RedState.com has compiled a great list of Senators who voted to keep the S. 744 amnesty bill moving . . .but who promised to oppose amnesty when they were begging voters to elect (or re-elect)them to the Senate.
It is still quite possible that they could decide to uphold their campaign promise against amnesty and vote NO on the final chance to kill the bill.
Even the Senators who voted YES on the key procedural vote yesterday on S. 744 have room to vote NO on the final chance to kill the amnesty bill.
I'm sure most of these Senators will try to claim that what they promised was to oppose "amnesty" in the way they now define it. But you can be sure that they intended for voters to hear "amnesty" in the way we define it -- giving work permits and legal residency to people who broke immigration laws in order to get jobs and residency.
All the people in the story below, voted YES to keep the amnesty bill moving.
THE STORIES THEY TOLD By: Erick Erickson
Republicans (and red state Democrats) used to tell voters amazing things about their opposition to amnesty. Then they got elected and supported legislation that actually weakens border security and puts people on a path not just to legalization, but to citizenship, before ever securing our borders.
1. Rubio: "I would vote against anything that grants amnesty because I think it destroys your ability to enforce the existing law and I think it's unfair to the people who are standing in line and waiting to come in legally. I would vote against anything that has amnesty in it."
2. Corker: "We need a new immigration policy that reflects America's values. First, secure this border. Allow people to work here but only if they're legal. No amnesty. Those employed but here illegally must go home and return through legal channels."
3. Wicker: "I agree that illegal immigration is a major issue that needs to be addressed. However, I oppose amnesty as the solution."
4. Ayotte: "For the people who are here illegally, I don't support amnesty; it's wrong. It's wrong to the people who are waiting in line here, who have waited for so long. And we need to stop that because I think that's where the Administration is heading next."
5. Flake: "I've been down that road, and it is a dead end. The political realities in Washington are such that a comprehensive solution is not possible, or even desirable given the current leadership. Border security must be addressed before other reforms are tackled."
6. Hatch: "We can no longer grant amnesty. I fought against the 1986 Simpson-Mazzoli bill because they granted amnesty to 3 million people. They should have to get in line like anybody else if they want to come into this country and do it legally."
7. Heller: "I believe it is an amnesty program, a back-door amnesty program for the 12 to 15 million people who are here illegally."
8. Alexander: "We cannot restore a system of legal immigration "which is the real American Dream "if we undermine it by granting new benefits to those who are here illegally."
9. Collins: Before 2008 reelection, voted no on McCain-Kennedy amnesty.
10. Hoeven: Hoeven said the U.S. needs to secure its borders and crack down on employers who hire illegal immigrants.
11. McCain: "Complete the danged fence."
12. Graham: Amid withering criticism from his constituents, Graham, who is up for reelection next year, began to argue that it was time to approach the immigration problem in stages. On Thursday, he likened the decisive vote to pass his amendment to "having been robbed 12 million times and finally getting around to putting a lock on the door."
13. Kirk: "The American people believe our borders are broken. It is a fundamental duty of our government to know who is entering the country, making illegal entry nearly impossible. In the coming Congress, we have an overwhelming bipartisan consensus to restore confidence in the security of our borders "before we pursue other immigration proposals."
14. Murkowski: "With regard to undocumented aliens, I believe that those who illegally entered or remained in the United States should not be granted amnesty. Granting amnesty to illegal aliens sends the wrong message and is not fair to the vast majority of immigrants who abided by U.S. immigration laws. Granting amnesty would only encourage further illegal immigration."
15. Chisea: Joined most other Republicans, including opponents of the legislation, in supporting a proposal, which was defeated largely along party lines, that would have blocked legalization until the government can prove U.S. borders are secure. Chiesa said he sees border security as a top priority given his law enforcement background, and has yet to decide his stance on citizenship for immigrants without authorization.
Red State Democrats
1. Pryor: "I voted against the president's immigration plan today because the border security and enforcement measures are inadequate and the bill fails to effectively address the individuals who are already here illegally." Pryor says it's time for changes, "It's time for a new approach. I advocate that we strengthen and implement the enforcement measures in this bill and show we can fully enforce immigration laws."
2. Tester: He wants secure borders and no amnesty for law breakers.
3. Landrieu: "Sen. Landrieu is a leader in the U.S. Senate fighting against illegal immigration," Schneider said. "She has fought against amnesty for illegal immigrants and to provide more resources for border security. The new NRSC attack is designed simply to mislead voters about Sen. Landrieu's record."
4. Donnelly: "Eliminate amnesty because no one should ever be rewarded for breaking the law."
5. Hagan: Hagan said she supported increased border security and opposed amnesty.
6. McCaskill: Claire does not support amnesty. As a former prosecutor, Claire believes people who break the law should be held accountable, both illegal immigrants and the employers who exploit them for cheap labor. Claire does not believe we need any new guest worker programs undermining American workers.
7. Stabenow: Do you support path to citizenship for illegal immigrants? STABENOW: I voted no, because it went too far and cost us jobs. I do think it's important to have border security and legal system that is fair and effective. My focus is on our jobs that we're losing because of failed policies.
CONTACT THEM TODAY!
IRS: Bureaucratic Blunder or Political Profiling? see below for an interesting article about the IRS
WE NEED A FULL COURT PRESS ON THIS!
This is a huge issue. We have let so much slide with this President and it is time for us to take a stand. We are asking everyone to take a few minutes out of each day this week to address a critical issue. PLEASE send this request to everyone you know. And send a follow up mid-week.
1. We have gotten a lot of feedback from patriots calling the House Oversight Committee (majority and minority) They have gotten so many phone calls they put a voice mail on the line and of course its full. If you encounter this please keep trying throughout the week. Majority 202-225-5074 Minority 202-225-5051
2. It is also time to add the Chairman of Oversight Committee to our call list: Darrell Issa's DC Office # is: 202-225-3906 FAX 202-225-3303 (fax a letter)
Issa's link to send a message. I sent him an email demanding an immediate hearing. http://issa.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=597&Itemid=73
3. Contact your local radio stations, write a letter to the editor.
4. Call the White House Correspondents and demand that they ask tough questions about Benghazi! The phone # to call is 202-266-7453
Tired of the Politics yet?
If not, go to Ballotpedia for the latest information of elections, state legislature, and ballot measures. It's an
Help build a Permanent Freedom Majority with State Policy Network!
It is made up of free market think tanks - at least one in every state - fighting to limit government and advance market-friendly public policy at the state and local levels. SPN and the members make the Founders' vision for the American Republic a reality as the nation's only 50-state distribution network for market-oriented public policy ideas. Their programs advance and defend American liberty and free enterprise by assisting new start-up organizations, growing existing state think tanks, recruiting talent to the think tank industry, developing strategic partnerships, and promoting the free-market state movement.
Our most direct and powerful right
as a citizen is to VOTE!
Nullify Obamacare in NJ!
There goes our 1st and 5th Amendment Rights.....
AGENDA 21 - What is it? and what do we do about it??
Out of work? Want to feel alive again? Engaged? Sharp and excited about the future? Kill your TV. Dump the Prozac. Make this your job.
Stand up to UN Agenda 21 Sustainable Development
Very Powerful Video - MUST WATCH!
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."
Here's another website about reining in
the federal gov't...
WE REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH UNCONSTITUTIONAL DEMANDS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!
Remind your public officials that "We The People" is still alive in your community! Watchdog Wire is the go-to news site for citizens dedicated to holding their local, state and federal officials accountable.
Three Things you can do for LIBERTY!
< click here
We welcome new members!
We hold monthly meetings to discuss current events and make our plan of action to address the events that affect our county, our state and our federal government.
If you are fed up and ready to take action, not just to talk about the problems,
we are looking for you!
Please join us!
Click on the 'Contact Us'
tab above for contact information.
Candidate for U.S. House of Representatives
from 3rd Legislative District, NJ
Please help to get him elected! Volunteer or danate now!
OCCFF WANTS YOU...
WE WANT YOU!
Please JOIN us in fighting for our AMERICAN RIGHTS!
Do you Tweet?
You should! Get in on the best way to contact your elected officials with your opinions. They ALL have Twitter accounts, and they read the things that are sent - tweets - so why not take advantage? Learn all about tweeting here. And then you can use http://patriotjournalist.com/ to set up automatic messages to send to your favorite officials. Do it. Learn it. Use it. www.twitter.com
ACT! for America
ACT! for America was founded by Brigitte Gabriel, a Lebanese immigrant who came to the United States after losing her country of birth to militant Muslim fundamentalists during the Lebanese Civil War.
ACT! for America is a non-partisan, non-sectarian organization whose mission is to give Americans concerned about national security, terrorism, and the threat of radical Islam, a powerful, organized, informed and mobilized voice.
Whether the specific threat is violent jihad, stealth jihad, the advance of sharia law, the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood, or the scourge of political correctness which is enabling the rise of radical Islam, ACT! for America stands ready to take action as the largest national security grassroots organization in America.
Through informed community action, education, public policy initiatives and grassroots lobbying, ACT! for America is successfully combating the threat of radical Islam.
"IF NOT US, THEN WHO, IF NOT NOW, THEN WHEN?
Discover a powerful way to connect with your legislators today. Download the free app, tell Congress how you feel on any issue, and see how your vote compares to theirs.
Visible Vote is a non-partisan and unbiased service that brings greater transparency and accountability to our representative form of government.
The time to act in support of the Constitution is now. Not next election, and not next year. Not next month and not next week. Today, not tomorrow. Now. Only when good people like yourself work together and do what’s right will freedom reign in America. And doing what’s right is pretty straightforward. We demand adherence to the Constitution.
Download the brochure below to read about the principles of nullification. Stop the federal gov't from overreaching into our state.
Map of Tea Parties in NJ - WOW!
View NJ Tea Parties in a larger map